You select between savings and security with an array of loan options to fit your needs and match market trends. Operating loan choices include:
30-Day Variable Rate
The most popular product to finance operating needs.
- Interest rate is established every 30 days, based upon our variable cost of funds
- Loan rates can change based on economic conditions
- Follow interest rates by watching movements in the U.S. Prime Rate
LIBOR Indexed Variable Rate
LIBOR (London InterBank Offered Rate) often represents the lowest rate available from Farm Credit:
- Interest rate can move up or down every 30 days, depending on the movement of the LIBOR index
- LIBOR is a commonly recognized index that you can follow in the financial press.
1-Year Fixed Rate
This loan rate is fixed for 12 months, then resets at the end of the year to a 30-day variable rate.
- You can reset the loan to another 1-year fixed rate period when the loan resets.
- Eliminates concerns of rising interest rates during the life of the loan.